Friday, May 28, 2021

Almost Smiley Full - 4 8-piece puzzles, 5.5" x 8"

Initial computer montage.


 Puzzle pieces, full puzzles, and attempts at montage to follow...


Initial view of the puzzle pieces, with an Almost Smiley face. Almost. 

All four versions together.


1 - Vertical wavy line 1
This is the first puzzle that resulted, coming out much chubbier and
goofy looking than any of the others. Not crazy about it but it does make for some interesting results when I started montaging the puzzles.

The original black & white laser print and transfer for this version.




2 - Vertical Wavy Lines 2

3 - Horizontal Wavy Line 1

4 - Horizontal Wavy Line 2

Montages - 

This system worked the best for creating montages of the different puzzles.

Simpler Montage, being a simple interspersing of horizontal wavy images.

I did some easy identifiers on the back and you can see how even this is.

A more complicated montage. I don't know how many variations are possible.
I've only tried about 8 or so. I will post more images as I get more of them processed.





No comments:

Post a Comment